Desktop Support Engineer
A fintech based in the City of London is looking for an end user focused Desktop Support Engineer to join the IT Infrastructure function team on a permanent basis.
This is a highly varied and interesting opportunity where you will be responsible for delivering desktop support and other services across the firm's global business.
The ideal candidate will be required to think on their feet and willing to get involved in all tasks. As such, you are expected to have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive when working under pressure in a fast-paced, process driven environment.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows domain environments;
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 10;
- Working knowledge of email and messaging (Exchange / Skype for business);
- Working knowledge of SCCM
- SharePoint administration;
- Excellent communication style with a sound appreciation of customer service
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
- Experience of desktop virtualisation / VDI (Citrix desirable)
- Microsoft Certified - MCSA / MCSE / MCITP / CCNA or equivalent certification
This role is ideal for someone who has a true passion for IT / Technology and Customer Service who is looking to work in a collaborative environment and build a professional career within a global fintech.