Build a distributed trading platform for a FinTech with recent funding of over £6.5Million...
Are you passionate about building modern, distributed, scalable systems with the latest .NET technologies? Come and join an experienced team in a FinTech going places, designing & developing bespoke features to their AI powered platform!
As a Backend focused C# .NET Core Developer, you'll work in a small team with other Developers (both front end and back end), a Product Owner, a QA, a DevOps Engineer and Data Scientists. The team is a flat structure, where everybody gets to give their opinions and everyone's voices are heard. There's a focus on inclusion, open communication & feedback
You'll work in 2-week sprints, taking ownership of user stories to develop features that could range from investment portfolio analysis, real-time pricing of financial products, to trade position calculations. The systems are complex, performant and highly scalable. Tech Environment:
C#, .NET Core 3.1, SQL Server, SQL Azure, REST API, Web API, Kafka Messaging, Azure, Microservices, Angular11, AIThis is the opportunity for you if you have...
The 'Nice to haves' are things like...
- 3 + years experience developing robust, scalable applications in C#, .NET, following best practises in OOP and Agile
- Strong SQL Server knowledge
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs / Web API
Benefits & Perks:
- Distributed Messaging experience
- Cloud (Microsoft Azure) experience ☁️
- Database optimisation experience
- Front end experience: Angular, TypeScript, RxJS, NgRx, CSS, HTML
- Docker, Microservices
- Infrastructure-As-Code (e.g. Terraform)
Flexible working, up to 10% annual bonus, healthcare, pension, share options, £1,000 budget a year to spend on your personal training + development Remote Working Policy:
The company are currently working fully remotely, with an office in Central London. This role could be remote for the ideal candidate
Please apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile and I will be in touch to discuss this further with email@example.com