What are we all about?Discover Better Coffee with RWRD.
RWRD is a contactless digital marketing & coffee discovery platform, launched in 2019, with a focus on encouraging customers to skip chains and find a local independent for their caffeine fix. Our leading mobile & B2B web apps are on a mission to level the playing field along the high street. Who are we looking for?
As we continue to rapidly grow, we are looking for a skilled & creative Account Manager to focus on driving engagement & building relationships with our B2B partners.
We're looking for enthusiasm, initiative and the ability to bring ideas to life. Working closely with the founders of the business, this is a brand new role & is perfect for someone motivated by being a leading part of a well funded startup. If taking a blank canvas & making things happen makes you tick, we'd love to hear from you.The day to day
What we want from you
- Drive the planning & implementation of venue engagement activity
- Monitor & analyse venue performance & engagement levels to identify usage segments
- Develop & execute relevant strategies and campaigns for each usage segment
- Create & implement campaigns & communications to increase champion venues
- Identify & implement strategies to deepen & grow relationships with coffee shops
- Identify new and innovative opportunities to improve existing accounts
What's in it for you?
- Demonstrable success in driving B2B engagement, ideally in the hospitality industry
- A proven track-record in improving retention and increasing revenue
- An ambitious self starter, with drive to make things happen independently and through collaboration
- Experience in creating and implementing ongoing communications with B2B relationships
- You will be an effective relationship-builder and have strong communication skills
- A social & buzzing work environment in the heart of Hoxton
- Mentorship within a network of entrepreneurs & world leading business advisors
- 28 days holiday & your birthday off
- Regular team socials & early finish Fridays
- An ever lasting supply of speciality coffee!
- Salary range £28k - £32k with regular reviews