Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
Devo is searching for a self-starting and performance-driven Regional Security Marketing Specialist. Must have field marketing experience working in the cybersecurity sector with native/professional language proficiency in French. Full professional proficiency in German would be advantageous. Location home-based, country location in either UK, France, Germany or Benelux.
- Experience of field marketing and sales enablement into security personas at mid- and large Enterprises.
- Experienced in developing creative marketing programs that generate measurable demand and engagement.
- Develop regional demand generating marketing program and campaigns targeting EMEA-based enterprise accounts.
- Responsible for event program management for the EMEA market.
- Perform research within target markets to ensure effective event coverage among target geographies, buying audiences, and go-to-market solutions/use cases.
- Coordinate with the digital marketing team to optimize web and channel experience for local markets.
- Experience with working with agencies; marketing, translation, etc.
- Collaboration with Devo product, technical marketing and content teams to adapt messaging to suit regional campaigns and tactics.
- Liaison between Devo marketing and sales functions to develop account-based marketing and sales campaigns.
Must have Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience developing B2B digital and offline demand generation programs
- Cybersecurity industry experience
- Native/Bilingual Proficiency French & English
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Creative, critical thinking
- Comfortable with remote work and autonomy
- HubSpot and Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- German professional working proficiency would be an advantage.
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid