We specialize in a wide variety of marketing campaigns that help is to target the specific market that our clients are looking to reach. Through these various platforms of marketing we are able to identify the most effective business solutions for our clients and help them grow and expand rapidly.Job Description
We are looking to hire a Social Media Assistant. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering the best customer experience, is proficient using multiple social media channels, has a strong sense of empathy, and can help drive exceptional customer service by helping customers who reach out to us through social media for assistance.Responsibilities
- Create consistent, meaningful content on social media platforms for the respective markets.
- Develop insights and keep teams informed of new opportunities.
- Responsible for producing high-quality content.
- Contribute to the Agency's paid social media objectives through strategy creation, implementation, and ongoing optimization.
- Strategically manage the channel relationships and contribute to the development and refinement of our media channels buying core strategies.
- Manage paid social ad campaigns and leverage first- and third-party data to build audiences.
- Manage paid social campaigns from setup, execution, optimization, and reporting to the clients' key performance indicators, which vary by campaign types and objectives.
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance in platforms, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to the integrated Media team.
- Contribute to new business development when requested.
- Work collaboratively with media planners, analysts, and Agency partners to meet and exceed stated objectives, and provide new solutions for clients.
- Create measurable paid social programs that are in line with strategy and budget.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
- A degree in communication, marketing or social media.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
This is not a remote job, no visas offered.