Digital Marketing Assistant - Rolex UK
Location: Central London UK Head office
Remuneration: £competitive basic salary + benefits
Pioneer of the wristwatch since 1905, Rolex is at the forefront of landmark innovations in watchmaking. For over a century, Rolex watches have accompanied explorers and achievers around the world, from the top of the highest mountains to the deepest reaches of the ocean. TUDOR is an award-winning Swiss watch brand, offering watches with refined aesthetics, proven reliability and unique value for money.
This a rare and precious opportunity to work for one of the most exclusive and iconic companies in the world whose dedication to craftsmanship and passion for perfection is represented in every individual within the company.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Assistant will work as part of the Communications department in London. The successful candidate will support the administration, planning, implementation, monitoring and optimisation of all digital retailer programmes and digital corporate advertising campaigns for Rolex and Tudor.
The role will have a key focus on the monitoring and optimisation of retailer websites, social media organic and paid activities, SEM campaigns, SEO, Google My Business, blogs and e-newsletters to ensure they meet brand guidelines, improve Official Retailer visibility and provide the best online client experience.
With immaculate attention to detail, the ability to manage their own time and a highly organised approach, the successful applicant will be a natural multi-tasker with a forensic eye for administration. This person will work in a highly collaborative environment where it will be essential to form good working relationships with retailers and agencies, with strong input from the global Head Office in Geneva.
- Educated to a minimum degree level 2:1
- Minimum 2 years professional experience
- Proven ability as an effective communicator (verbal & written)
- Strong organisation and time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Some experience in assisting the planning, implementation and optimising of Paid Social Media and SEM campaigns
- Some experience of monitoring and measuring digital campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)