Corporate Finance Advisor/Investor Relations Full-time/Part-time
· Manage the deal pipeline - monitoring activity for deals in progress and ensuring progress is being made on a weekly basis where possible
· Manage Service Contracts/Transactions - once a term sheet is sent, manage the different stakeholders in terms of agreement terms, flow of information, documentation, necessary meetings, payment terms letter for each UCEA member involved;
· Identify and build new relationships with investors
· Maintain contact with existing relationships
· Bring Sell-Side deal opportunities to the Company
· Manage the Advisory Board and inviting members or cancelling participations dependant on the Group's vision and strategy
· Bring new service contracts to the Group Companies including asset management services in European energy infrastructure projects; Asset Management services in Portuguese property market; Advisory Services for clubs or sports brands; Financial Services for UK Residential and Commercial Property Markets.
Opportunity to develop a long term career inside the company with an attractive package (basic salary + OTE 75k-100k
). If successful, opportunity to have a steady basic salary increase bi-annual and company's shares program are also available for loyal high-performance employees.
Chosen professional will have access to a full induction period (1 week) and all the tools at his disposal to succeed and reap the benefits from his hard work . The professional will have the opportunity throughout 2021 of joining the team and manage and commercial strategy to target the vast business models within UCEA Group - Energy Asset Management, Advisory Services Healthcare, Sports Management M&A Services, Mortgage Advisory and Residential/Commercial Debt Services. Key Requirements:
- 5+ years in a Corporate Finance and Investor Relations role
- Key knowledge of the Family Office and Financial services space
- Excellent inter-personal skills, phone manner, and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of asset servicing industry
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and of the different investment categories.
- English language needed
- BA degree or equivalent ideally
- Strong organizational skills
Interviews will be held primarly on the phone and the role is 100% office based from May 2021.