Adecco Chester are proud to be recruiting on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary for a Senior Payroll Officer to join their Shared Services team as soon as possible on a Fixed Term Contract.
The successful candidate will have substantial payroll technical knowledge however will be given full training on the system and processes. This person will need to hit the ground running and obtain a good understanding complex payrolls.
Successful candidates will need to meet the following criteria;
- Relevant payroll qualifications or equivalent experience
- 5 years + working in a payroll environment
- Full understanding of running end to end payrolls
- Experience of manual gross to net calculations
- Experience of working in fast paced environment or shared service
- Experience working on large and complex payrolls
- Experience using Oracle Fusion or Oracle EBS
- Understanding of public sector pay and pensions
- Line manager experience
The salary is £23,817- £26,016.
Working hours are 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday.
Please apply directly for immediate consideration or call Adecco Chester on 01244 346674.