Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria helps the government to tackle today's big challenges. We combine technical expertise and delivery capability with vision to accelerate change and reimagine the way that public services are designed and delivered. We work with energy and integrity to build intelligent, highly secure, joined-up solutions that have an effect on everyday lives. We've been helping the government to make a difference for 50 years, by creating common systems and approaches, enabling government to work across multiple agencies and radically transform how public services are delivered. Empowering government to make a difference to everyone, every day.The day Job:
Our team is growing significantly, and we're looking to hire Consulting Managers with digital technology transformation experience to join us within our Government sector. As Consulting Manager you will influence and shape programmes of work to help drive the delivery of digital technologies. You'll enjoy the challenge of working in a cross disciplinary team and be the link between the IT departments, suppliers and the project team. You'll have specialist skills when it comes to explaining complex technologies to non-technical people through the use of diagrams, 1-2-1's, documents and workshops. As a trusted Manager, you'll be viewed as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand - both by clients and more widely through networks and events.Key Responsibilities:
You will have:
- As technology lead for major programmes you'll bridge the divide between the technical and business stream
- You'll successfully lead and run a work-stream, medium scale project or proposal in line with the agreed scope, timeframe and budget to achieve revenue targets and high levels of customer satisfaction
- You'll identify, nurture and develop client relationships and proactively look to secure follow on work with clients to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and additional revenue
- Track record of delivering Agile digital advisory services and transformation consulting - If this is to Government or public sector that's great!
- Experience of delivering value to businesses through digital transformation initiatives
- Experience of describing and positioning propositions that embrace all domains of the client's operating model
- Experience of developing service propositions and taking these to market
UK Mobile (home-based. When restrictions are lifted you will be required to travel to our offices and client sites)Salary:
Up to £80,000 per annumEmployment type:
Perm, full-timeInternal Recruiter:
25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy additional days), car allowance, 4 x life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you're interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.