Who is Sahara Presentation Systems Ltd?
Sahara Presentation Systems Ltd has two stablished brands, Sahara AV Solutions distributing leading audio visual products and Clevertouch, our manufacturing business of large format interactive touchscreens, commercial displays, digital signage and collaborative technology. We're a multi-award winning business and very established within Education, Enterprise, Retail, Healthcare and Government.
Clevertouch, is rapidly growing around the world with new in-manned territories through to extremely loyal partners. With our ecosystem solutions, we are the go-to brand for front of class and meeting room technology.
Recently acquired by the Boxlight Corporation, the business is accelerating growth and expansions. About You
We are looking for an enthusiastic HubSpot Administrator to help us leverage HubSpot's capabilities to the fullest, to drive efficiency and productivity across the business. Your primary responsibility will be to evaluate, improve and promote HubSpot across the currently utilised functions as well as performing standard administrative duties. You will be working within the marketing team and be focused on to improving the technical efficiency of Sahara's processes.Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide day-to-day colleague support for HubSpot and added applications, including system configuration, complex formulas, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Educate colleagues on the most efficient and accurate usage of data: develop, and regularly review, business practices that affect customer data management and usage.
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields.
- Work with colleagues to provide best practices and tips on HubSpot usage including training, documentation and support as necessary.
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training.
- Manage and maintain SAP and Project Logging and make recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies.
- Stay current with HubSpot releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed and all installed packages releases
- Establish and implement best practices; system maintenance, security, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Provide bite size regular training sessions for colleagues
You'll fit right in at Sahara if:
- 2 years experience of HubSpot administration
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for HubSpot and technology
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Brilliant communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
You're Flexible- able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
You're Entrepreneurial- see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
You're Data Driven- see the necessity of analysing metrics when devising solutions.
You're Passionate about what you do and self-motivated.
You can Adapt to your team's challenges and Collaborate with other departments. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Evidence of HubSpot certifications
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19