We are looking for Frontend Engineers of all levels (including Senior Engineers & Principal Engineers)
to join the GetGround mission
You will join one of our collaborative cross functional teams based in our London office where you will work with product and design to create world class products and impact for our users.
Misrab, Our CTO and Co-Founder is a Stanford Computer Scientist and has deep experience building high performing teams and has built a values based culture where driving innovation and excellence in engineering is at the heart of everything we do.What we would like you to do
The experience we would like you to have
- Own the user-facing web frontend codebase of the application, currently built in React with Redux
- Own the internal web frontend application (for company users, with more lenient UI/UX requirements
- Care and think about the product heavily
- Design and write clean documentation
- Work closely with other roles as a pivotal early member of the team
- Collaborate with backend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Provide training and support to internal teams. We believe in everybody learning from each other
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- 1-6+ Experience with React and Redux
- Strong software engineering skills, but also crucially a passion for UI/UX, and product design
- Experience with ES6, HTML5, CSS, and one statically typed language (e.g. C, Java, Go)
- Experience with modern web application deployment stack e.g. Babel, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp...
- Experience with database technologies like SQL, noSQL, key-value stores (e.g. mySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis...)
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing, or similar testing frameworks
- A passion for good documentation
- Values driven and a desire to building large-scale technology that can change the world for better
- Computer Science degree highly desireable
Hello, we are GetGround. We have been in stealth mode building amazing products to disrupt a marketplace. We are building a new global network for trading assets, starting with residential property. We have just secured Series A funding and are on a significant growth trajectory that has the confidence of QED, Mosaic as well as several prestigious private investors.
Our Co-Founder and CEO Moubin qualified as a Doctor and went on to have a successful career at McKinsey and private equity house, APAX. Moubin started GetGround with his brother and our CTO, Misrab. Misrab is a Stanford Computer Scientist that led the scaling of the Gojek Data Science team in Asia.
We are proud of how far we have come since 2018, but humbled and excited at what there is still to achieve. Our values sit at the core of everything we do - pursuit of excellence, feedback obsessed, No BS and healthy egos.
If you are great talent, but working somewhere where you don't feel recognised, developed, rewarded or included, your next home could be GetGround. Join us!
Please note, whilst we have flexible working, this role will be office based in our Hammersmith office when we are able to return to the office.Diversity & inclusion at GetGround
GetGround encourages applications from all sections of society and we believe in the criticality of an inclusive culture. We are focussed on and committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by law. GetGround benefits
- Competitive salary + excellent stock options
- Competitive health, dental benefits
- Various discounts/benefits via Perks at Work
- Cooked lunch on Fridays from a local restaurant when we are in the office
- 20 days PTO + 1 day off per month as a mental health day
- Support for conferences and professional learning & development