Location remote working, preferred candidate will be from UK/EU (GMT +1/-1)
Due to the rapid growth of ATV Global's product range, we are expanding the PPC Team
with the addition of a PPC Executive
. The successful candidate will work as part of a close-knit team led by our existing PPC Manager. The role entails management of Amazon PPC campaigns
for a portfolio of established products in order to drive their continued success and to achieve optimum value for advertising spend.
We are looking for a driven and talented analyst to join our team. You have a keen eye for detail, a commercial mindset and a passion for E-commerce. You have the ability to analyse data, use it to identify challenges and opportunities and take appropriate management actions in response. You will work collaboratively across departments - particularly with our Brand Managers - to ensure that PPC continues to meet targets and support objectives.
You'll quickly develop a thorough knowledge of Amazon PPC and become fully proficient with ATV Global's PPC strategy and processes, primarily by working closely with the PPC Manager and other team members on day-to-day management tasks.
If you'd like to join a company that has doubled in revenue and size each year for four years in a row, with a flat hierarchy, an idea meritocracy as their north star to make decisions and belongs to the top 10 Amazon seller companies in the world then let's look at what we've achieved together a year from now.A year after
You are among the company's key drivers, catalysts, and superstars in helping ATV Global grow to a $250-million-a-year company, selling 1,000 products simultaneously and providing value to over 6 million happy customers worldwide.Here's What Happened In Your First Year...
- You have worked closely with the PPC Manager to become fully proficient in PPC processes and are well on your way to becoming an Amazon PPC expert!
- You have taken on day-to-day management of campaigns for some of our best-selling established products, maximising their visibility and helping increase / retain their 'organic' keyword ranks while ensuring that the operating margin (combined margin taking into account 'organic' and PPC sales) for each product does not drop below the target threshold.
- You have maximised visibility of the product portfolio - including through Sponsored Brands headline campaigns - while ensuring that the TACoS (Total Advertising Cost of Sales) remains below the maximum threshold.
- You have implemented short-term, targeted PPC campaigns for products with low keyword ranks, leading to rank increases and increased 'organic' sales thereafter.
- You are now confident in the process of launching and managing PPC campaigns for new products and have taken the lead role for 3 product launches.
- You have worked with the PPC Manager, Brand Managers and Supply Chain colleagues to ensure that there are 0 product stock outs due to high sales via PPC.
- Birds of the same feather flock together. With your can-do and high-performance attitude, you have developed mutual respect and friendships among you and other team members at ATV Global.
What You'll Do
- Because ATV Global provides every team member with an environment that promotes stability as well as opportunity you have never been as engaged and fulfilled in your day-to-day work. You worked in a challenging environment that promotes stability as well as growth and opportunity.
- Manage Amazon PPC campaigns for a portfolio of established products in order to drive their continued success and to achieve optimum value for advertising spend.
- Maximise product visibility and help increase / retain 'organic' keyword ranks while adhering to targets around product operating margin and portfolio TACoS.
- Undertake detailed analysis of campaign performance and identify ways in which it can be optimised.
- Support the PPC Manager to launch and manage PPC campaigns for new products.
- Regularly liaise with colleagues in other teams (particularly Brand Management), including promptly replying to ad hoc queries.
- Take part in regular conference calls with the PPC Manager and colleagues in other teams to help ensure that PPC continues to support company targets and objectives.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in Amazon PPC and other areas of digital marketing.
- Relevant previous experience and success within a similar PPC or digital marketing focused role, handling complex data sets and performing data analysis
- You are ambitious, have a commercial mindset and a real passion for E-commerce
- You have the ability to analyse data, use it to identify challenges and opportunities and take appropriate management action
- You are highly organised, with the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver on time with high accuracy
- You have a drive to ensure the best possible levels of product performance
- You have a keen eye for detail and are able to produce clear and concise written conclusions from large amounts of data
- You have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Amazon PPC experience is a plus
- A supportive, diverse and global team with a brilliant culture.
- A flexible (remote) working environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Annual company retreat.
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects.