SQL Server BI Developer - Multiple Hires - £55K - £75K
Our client is one of the country's fastest growing technology consultancies, working with prestigious financial and professional services, public sector, engineering and ecommerce firms - they're a leader in digital, Agile and data transformations and Cloud innovation.
They're looking for SQL Server / Business Intelligence Developers / Data Engineers to join them.
They're based in London but these roles have a lot of flexibility with remote working.
You'll design and build data (ETL) pipelines and data warehouse solutions using SQL Server and SSIS, drive the use of Cloud and Big Data (NoSQL) technologies and become a Data Subject Matter Expect - working with client stakeholders to show them what data can do, how it can be used and the best way to architect and engineer it.
As well as the SQL Server BI stack (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS) any C#.NET development experience would be great and the desire to work more with Cloud, GCP and Big Data / NoSQL technologies.
- Proven experience in a similar SQL Server / Business Intelligence (BI) development / data engineering position
- Excellent experience of SQL Server, T-SQL and SSIS (ETL)
- Data Warehouse and Data Lake design and ETL pipeline development experience
- Experience of SSAS and OLAP cube development is ideal
- Previous consulting experience would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills