*Brighton or London based
We're looking for a strategic and dynamic Digital Marketing Data & Analytics Lead to join our global Digital Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, multi-faceted team who are responsible for driving student recruitment, engagement and nurture at Study Group, a leading global education provider.
In this role you'll analyse digital and customer data in order to understand student needs and predict future actions. You'll also be responsible for accelerating and implementing the data transformation agenda, enabling our personalisation strategy and evaluating digital marketing campaign effectiveness.Key responsibilities:
- As part of the Digital Marketing team, support growth and digital optimisation by providing analysis, insights and reporting of key performance metrics, as well as aligning with financial metrics and becoming an expert in day-to-day monitoring and measurement of the digital marketing effectiveness.
- Use analysis, evidence and learnings to contribute to day-to-day strategic decisions as well as overarching business strategies of the Demand Generation and Customer Nurture teams, optimising pipeline performance and desired student journey outcomes.
- Ensure reports are insightful and action-focused, making recommendations to improve digital marketing activities (display, SEO, PPC, social, media, CRM) and website assets (user journeys and experience, conversion and website functionality in order to provide insights on how users are interacting with the website)
- Implement dashboards using Power BI, Data Studio or other appropriate analytics tools.
- Solving business issues through data and present your results and the implications for the company in front of senior stakeholders
- Identify metrics/benchmarks required to measure/evaluate business performance in relation to growth and student satisfaction; compare actual performance to plan; identify and create action plans to address performance gaps.
- Work closely with stakeholders from Digital Marketing, Product Marketing and Customer Markets teams to understand their needs and ensure that their decisions are based on data
- Partner with Sales Effectiveness peers to provide end-to-end pipeline reporting for digital activity, showing CRM performance
- Gather technical requirements from the business to translate into data-driven solutions
- Responsible for digital attribution in collaboration with digital marketing senior leadership team
About Study Group
- Demonstrable experience in Digital, Marketing Analytics, Media Planning, Business Intelligence or Customer Data related functional area
- Hands-on exposure to leading web analytics, customer analytics, defining KPIs, building dashboards, and performance reporting.
- Experience visualising/presenting data for stakeholders using: Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on Marketing Effectiveness
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Experience querying databases (SQL, PL/SQL) and using statistical languages: Python, R etc.
- Capacity to work with senior stakeholders across different divisions and countries
- A talent for interrogating complex datasets to distil actionable insights
- Preferably experience working in a multi-national company
- Ideally you will have worked with Digital Attribution and Marketing Automation in data driven business
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.) is preferred
- Leadership capacity including team coaching, creating the analytics roadmap is highly desirable
- Subject Matter Expertise with relation to SQL, Customer Data, Web Data, CDP rules-based configuration and audience segmentation, visualisation tools, data strategy and architecture is highly desirable
- Master's degree or university-level equivalent in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or Business Analytics is highly desirable
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe. Organisational Compliance
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.