Are you passionate about writing and editorial?
Do you have experience in/working with law firms?
My client, a highly reputable law firm headquartered in London, is looking for a Research Manager to join their established Research team on a 15-month maternity cover contract.
The Research team sit within the wider BD and marketing function, providing insights into current and prospective clients to enhance the firm's sector and industry knowledge, as well as its management of individual clients. For example, the Research Manager's work will directly feed into CRM program, pitches and campaigns. There is also an opportunity to be creative in this role, as each research exercise is catered to the specific task at hand.
Although a contract role, it is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing firm, showing a 70% increase in revenue in the last five years alone. Additionally, this firm is known for their unique and award-winning approach to their legal work, client relationship management and branding. The successful candidate will:
- Have significant experience working with/in law firms.
- Be an excellent writer with the utmost attention to detail.
- Be interested in the idiosyncrasies of the legal sector.
- Be a team player - cultural fit and a team mindset is very important.
- Be available for a 15 month FTC from June/July 2021.
Unfortunately, my client requires legal sector experience/knowledge for this role.