We are an exciting new start up based in London and have developed a cutting edge machine learning platform that is able to recognise a visitor's intent in real-time through their online behaviour and then personalise the visitor's experience.
We were listed in Gartner's Cool Vendors report for Personalisation, won a National Innovation Award for Improving Customer Experiences and work with a variety of well known retailers and brands. We are funded by Touker Suleyman (Dragon's Den) and our offices are an exciting environment which we share with other startups.
Please note for this role you are not required to be based in London as the role can be home based.
You can find more about Personify XP via our website https://www.personifyxp.com What do we do?
The Personify platform identifies different types of online user behaviour through in-session interactions. We can then identify the most likely goals that a user has through the actions that they are taking and use this information to individualise the user experience.
The development team at Personify handle the integration of the API into a customer's digital channels, such as website, email and mobile. This is across different types of retailers including Luxury, Fast Fashion, Automotive and Electronics, or even for non-retail websites including Healthcare.The Job
As the Frontend Development Team Lead, you will report directly to the CTO and be responsible for a team of 4 developers, working alongside the project management and UX design teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the frontend development team
- Frontend Development: JS/React/Angular
- Code reviews and final project sign-off
- Supporting and mentoring junior developers
- Maintenance/Development of several products including:
- Insights and Reporting dashboard
- Personify Frontend Integration SDKs
You should have the following:
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Frontend Web Development
- Deep understanding of modern web technologies and frameworks (React)
- Familiarity with Micro-Services and APIs
- Strong communication skills and experience working in a team
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Mentorship experience