Senior Insolvency Administrator/Assistant Insolvency Manager - Leading National Practice
We are currently partnered with one of the UK's largest and most respectable Corporate Rescue and Recovery practices to recruit a highly capable Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager for their Brighton office. This is an opportunity to join an outstanding office, which in the past two years has gone from strength to strength and be part of one of the most respectable advisory practices in the UK today.
This role will involve leading complex and sometimes high-profile insolvency assignments and to contribute to a highly successful team while widening your own experience base.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Client handling
- Case progression
- Financial requirements
- HR and training needs of the junior members of the team
You'll be seen as a key member of the team and will be answerable directly to the senior partners group and will have the opportunity to take responsibility for a portfolio of more complex insolvency cases both corporate and personal.
You will need to add value to the team, inspire confidence, provide leadership and be a point of contact for advice and guidance for the junior staff.
- Proven insolvency experience in a similar role essential
- CPI/ICAEW Qualification is desirable
- Study support available for joint board exams
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills