R1073630 MSK PhysiotherapistBupa Health Centre, Leeds, LS1 2SPPermanentPart time, 12 hours per weekUp to £35,000 FTE - pro rata at £10,500 + fantastic benefits 2 x 6 hour shifts ideally Thursday - 11:30 - 17:30 and Friday 07:30 - 13:30 but alternative days can be considered.Here you'll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You'll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, isclinically-ledand in line with public health guidance. We've implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
At Bupa, you'll have the freedom to develop new lines of care, with the flexibility and development opportunities to push your career further.
As a Therapist, you'll be eager to continue learning and building skills while working with talented colleagues. Role Overview
Your role as an MSK Physiotherapist is to provide a comprehensive and progressive therapeutic approach to the assessment and rehabilitation of all musculoskeletal conditions in accordance with Bupa clinical policies and procedures and maintain outstanding clinical, professional and customer service standards.What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Deliver "best practice" care to a wide variety of corporate and personal clients following Bupa clinical governance, MSK care pathways and all necessary professional codes of conduct. Best practice represents the most modern, professional and appropriate approach to the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Work within a multidisciplinary MSK team, cultivating professional relationships and helping to develop and enhance the team approach.
- Liaise with other members of the MSK team to ensure best practice particularly where the diagnosis is in doubt and/or the patient is not responding to MSK therapy treatment in the expected fashion.
- Comply with clinical/critical incidence reporting, ensuring details are logged immediately.
- Deliver outstanding professional and customer service standards and proactively contribute ideas to the MSK Therapy Centre Team Leader for continuous improvement
- Promote Bupa positively and proactively to employees, corporate clients and customers, developing effective working relationships with clients and the wider on-site team.
- Current registration with HCPC and CSP.
- Extensive post-graduate working experience in musculoskeletal medicine.
- Post-graduate qualifications preferential e.g. appropriate MSc, MACP.
- Experience of treating private patients and sports injuries.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It's important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a MSK Physiotherapist, you'll be eligible for:
Diversity and Inclusion:
- 25 days holiday per year, pro rata to your contract.
- Access to a range of services to support your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Fixed term benefits allowance.
- Access to our confidential employee assistance programme.
- Workplace pension.
- Online discounts covering your everyday shopping, entertainment, eating out and more.
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We'll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That's why we're happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you've found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn't where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
For further information about this MSK Physiotherapist role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or email@example.com