W Scotland is hiring!! We're looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our Edinburgh based team.
It's a dynamic role that involves everything from copywriting to events and influencer management. The lucky applicant will be responsible for work across several drinks-sector clients, supporting with press office and marketing activity.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate creativity, proactivity and dexterity in helping bring our ideas to life and translating them into interesting stories for the world outside. You will be responsible for establishing a strong relationship with new prospects as well as maintaining a strong relationship with existing accounts. Your effective communication and interpersonal skills will help you succeed as a Senior Account Executive. Responsibilities
- Take an active role selling in and securing strong news, features and broadcast coverage for your clients, as directed by your line manager.
- Have a good understanding of the daily news agenda, proactively spotting news stories relevant to clients and write these up to share with clients.
- Influencer and media management
- Demonstrate excellent written proficiency in the production of simple documents for clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to write different styles of copy.
- Development of PR proposals to support ongoing campaign planning and new briefs set by your clients, working with your team leads to plot in agency brainstorms and time with senior specialists.
- Support on project and event management
- Quality checking and attention to detail
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Monthly financial reporting
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills