My world class client who is experiencing some amazing growth in recent times has a need for a Senior Process Engineer for 6 months contracts as they work toward a milestone with existing projects.
- Responsible for the design of process plant and products that meet customer specifications taking into consideration technical and economic feasibility, all within very tight time constraints.
- Creation and review of mass/energy balances, technical input into and the review of PFDs and P&IDs.
- Creation and review of equipment, valves and instruments lists including associated datasheets and specifications as required.
- Working closely with the Mechanical, EC&I, Procurement and Production teams.
- Review and approval of vendor documentation. Attending FAT at vendor premises as necessary.
- Creation and review of pressure and explosive atmospheres safety cases.
- Participating in design safety studies such as HAZOP and LOPA.
- Representing the process team at design reviews.
- Creation and review of operations/maintenance manuals and FAT procedures.
- Supporting less experienced team members.
- Leading a small team of Process Engineers on larger projects
This is a chance to join a world leader in renewable energy at an exciting time in their growth.