Sales & Marketing Support Intern, EMEA
International Medical Devices Organization - UKJob Summary
We are seeking a motivated intern to support the commercial organization in EMEA and bring fresh new ideas to a fast paced, collaborative environment through our Summer Intern Program. The program provides college students with the opportunity to participate in meaningful projects that contribute to the overall business unit objectives. In addition to the assigned projects, Interns are given the opportunity to participate in activities that encourage networking with peers, managers, and employees.Essential Functions
- Support critical sales and marketing planning and execution activities.
- Utilize organizational skills to help organize, create content and deliver training programs to CooperSurgical employees, distributor representatives and Healthcare Professionals as well as industry and educational events, both virtual and in-person.
- Develop and organize marketing materials e.g. collateral and demo units to support promotional activities and sales.
- Deliver select product in-services and demonstrations to customers and distributors virtually and in-person
- Gather business data and organize information to support strategic decisions and day to day business management.
- Support requests for information, training, and marketing material from different internal and external stakeholders.
· The International Medical Devices Organization is responsible for setting the direction of the business outside of USA, defining the strategy for growth and expansion and executing according to plan. This individual will be based in the UK and will interface with key stakeholders and leadership within the EMEA region and in the Headquarters in Trumbull, CT. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced preferred.
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Excellent project management, organizational and follow-through skill set.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional demeanor.
· Not required, but prior Internship experience is a plus.Education
· Current college student or recently graduated, preferred majors include Business, Marketing, or similar field, entering their Junior or Senior year.