Opteo is a fast-growing tech start-up, building an optimisation tool for the Google Ads platform. Our mission is simple: help businesses do more with Google Ads and improve day-to-day work for Google Ads people. There are 16 of us working at Opteo - you'll be number 17.COVID-19 working circumstances
Pre-pandemic, we worked from our office in London Bridge, with most of us working a day from home each week. We've all been successfully working from home since lockdown restrictions were enforced. At the moment we have no firm plans to return to the office.
We're monitoring the COVID situation closely to try and form a long-term plan. For now (and for the medium-term) we're encouraging everyone to work from home.Why we're hiring a Paid Acquisition Manager
Today PPC is handled by me (Hayley). I wear multiple hats within marketing, and I don't have enough time to fully develop the potential of our PPC channels.
In the coming months, we're launching a new website, establishing content marketing, and developing free tools for use as lead magnets. We expect this will unlock further opportunities and fuel PPC growth, reinforcing our need for a dedicated PPC manager.What you'll be doing
To start with, you'll be optimising our existing PPC campaigns across Facebook, Linkedin Ads, and Google Ads. We expect you'll quickly find ways to improve upon what we have today to scale acquisition.
Once you're up to speed on what currently exists, you'll want to refine our PPC strategy. We're aiming to roughly double our PPC investment, while maintaining acceptable CPAs. You'll be in charge of the PPC budget and figuring out where to allocate investment for the best return.
It'll be up to you to shape this role, but we imagine projects would involve:
What We Value
- Working with our design team to develop our ad creative strategy.
- Testing new platform features, targeting methods, and audiences.
- Analysing campaign performance, sharing results weekly.
- Owning tracking, including improving our Google Tag manager set up.
- Testing third party tools - we want you to advise on, and implement, any tools we may need to increase acquisition and help you to be successful.
- Finding, testing, and scaling new channels. We imagine we'll extend our PPC activities to DV360 and Quora Ads for example, and we're open to any other smart ideas you can build a business case for!
- You'll be running PPC at a PPC software company! You'll need a passion for PPC and be excited to try out the latest stuff. If you love learning from (and maybe contributing to) the PPC community we want to hear from you!
- You'll need 1+ years of experience running PPC campaigns across Facebook, Linkedin, and Google, preferably in a SaaS or B2B business.
- Google Ads Certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile).
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- It will be a plus if you've also used Quora Ads, DV360, Microsoft Ads, or any other PPC platforms.
- Experience using third party tools.
How To Apply
- Flexible benefits depending on your needs.
- 28 days holiday (excluding UK bank holidays).
- Holiday allowance (£2000/yr. to spend exclusively on vacation, flights, accommodation etc.).
- Share options and profit sharing after 1 year.
- A MacBook Pro.
- A work from home stipend to get set up.
Email email@example.com with your CV and a brief description of:
- A significant PPC optimisation you're proud of
- Your favourite PPC groups or communities, and why you like them
- Links to a few Facebook Ads you think are doing a good job (and why)