: ERP Applications DeveloperLocation:
Slough (with some occasional travel to stores)
A growing retailer with both stores and a successful e-commerce business is looking to bring on board an ERP Applications Developer.
You will work with a range of stakeholders from the applications team to colleagues in the distribution centres, stores and head office.
You will create and maintain in-house developed applications and solutions; ensure resolution of any ERP/business application issues and deliver changes through the change management process.Key responsibilities:
- Support, maintain and enhance the business applications/ERP system
- Resolve any issues with the applications/systems
- Scope out any changes that need to be performed by 3rd party providers
- Participate in the full lifecycle of business applications (scoping, developing, implementing, training, documenting & testing)
- Constantly look to improve the quality of the applications
- Strong .Net experience
- Strong SQL experience
- Understanding of business analysis, reporting, software development, testing and project management
- Strong communication skills and willingness to build relationships with various stakeholders to ensure applications are fit for purpose