Referment is working with a well-funded FinTech firm that is seeking a C# Tech Lead Software Engineer to join their London-based team, to work in a leadership role within the Trading Technology team. This position will see the successful applicant take a technical leadership role on their market data systems, looking after a group of C# and Scala developers.
The firm is a spin-out of one of the leading Asset Management firms in the world and are actively hiring, even during the current health and economic situation. In light of this they expect to complete the full interview process over WebEx and they will on-board candidates virtually for the foreseeable future.
This role will require a solid commercial experience in C# development with direct exposure to Market Data API's such as Refinitiv and Bloomberg. You will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of the latest technologies and will get ownership of the technology stacks that make up the Trading Tech Market Data systems,
- A minimum of 3+ years experience as a technical lead
- A minimum of 10 years experience in working within C#
- Experience with of market data concepts and external data providers such as Bloomberg and Refinitiv
- A forward thinking technologist with a DevOps mindset
- Degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics (2:1 or higher)
- Experience with Scala - Desirable
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship *
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we'd normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com