Are you an experienced Information Security Officer / Engineer with experience in GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance)? Looking for a role that offers more than BAU? Does the idea of joining a global leader in the field of Industrial Automation, Logistics and Materials Handling appeal to you? Does the prospect of taking on a newly created role where you will be responsible for the ongoing development, implementation and support of an Information Security / IT compliance framework excite you? If this sounds like you then please read on...
Reporting directly to the Head of IT here your role will be wide ranging and will encompass:
- Proactive monitoring and enhancement of the IT compliance framework
- Identifying areas for improvement and proposing solutions. Proactively challenging the status quo in order to promote best practice frameworks and articulating the benefits to the organisation
- Delivery of projects to agreed deadlines
- Implementation and maintenance of best practice IT security
- Upkeep / maintenance of documentation related to the IT compliance / IT security framework
- GDPR compliance
- Ownership of the company's efforts towards obtaining ISO27001 accreditation.
- Security patch compliance governance for the UK's IT hardware estate
- Acting as custodian for the Configuration Management Database of IT assets.
- Hardware procurement, capex and PO composition.
- Replacement planning for EOL hardware and ownership of the new starter process within IT
- To be a "customer-facing" representative of the IT team across the business internally.
Ideal candidates will have 3+ years' experience in a similar Information Security Officer / Engineer role encompassing GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) with specific experience to include at least some of the following;
- Experience of IT systems security configuration.
- An understanding of corporate governance including software patching and security vulnerability assessments etc
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance
- Demonstrable experience of information security frameworks such as ISO27001 / Cyber Essentials.
- Knowledge of Microsoft audit tools highly desirable (e.g. Microsoft SCCM)
Working in a small, close knit team the working culture/ environment is high energy and fast paced. On offer is a highly competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package including; up to 20% Bonus + up to 10% Pension + Healthcare and much more, plus the opportunity to join a genuine market leader in their domain. Apply now with a current CV for further information, interviewing immediately!