Thriving UK Voice, Language & Sound Agency seeks fabulous Digital Marketing Executive! You will be given the opportunity to work with brilliant people in a wonderful brand that is constantly evolving and has an amazing sense of opportunities for growth. Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director and the newly created MarComms team, you will help us drive the brand and the business onwards and upwards.The Company
The Voiceover Gallery is based in both London and Manchester. The teams have backgrounds in television, radio, translation & digital media.Our Company Values
We value vibrancy and authenticity and encourage our team to enjoy themselves at work whilst working hard. We ask everyone to pull together as a team, come up with fresh, great ideas and adapt to change in order to grow with the business for the future.The Job
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in our team based in our new central London offices with an early May start date. The main purpose of this job role is to research, source, create and write digital marketing content for distribution across all channels as well as be the brand ambassador for our London office.The Person
We're looking for an enthusiastic team player who can juggle numerous projects with accuracy and confidence.To be a Digital Marketing Executive at TVG, you'll need to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a talented content creator, able to adapt content for different audiences, purposes and mediums.
- Be confident in your own abilities and ideas.
- Be proactive and use your initiative to get things done effectively.
- Be tenacious and persistent, and not give up at the first hurdle.
- Have experience in building creative PR and social media campaigns that drive results .
- Have great attention to detail and not let details slip through the cracks.
- Stay up-to-date with current and future trends.
- Be an excellent communicator, writing clearly and articulately .
- Be able to stay calm under pressure.
- Be able to identify and come up with solutions to problems.
- Be adaptable and flexible, and welcome change.
- Be able to understand and absorb new information quickly.
- Be curious and always keen to learn more about new things.
- Have excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Have a vibrant, social personality and enjoy networking.
Not essential but preferable:
- Researching, sourcing, creating and writing content for a variety of mediums.
- Creation of content (e.g. presentations, brochures, YouTube, newsletters, blogs) to support campaigns.
- Delivery of social media campaigns (experience in Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok).
- Creation and layout of marketing emails.
- Coordinating weekly and monthly reporting ensuring that activity is captured during the week and month and that reports are prepared in a timely manner using the relevant analytic software.
- Keeping up-to-date with best practices in PR and marketing, social media trends, and business/industry trend.
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
- Sourcing pertinent industry content to share with our followers.
- Researching and generating ideas for the Digital Marketing content calendar.
- Keeping the rolling 6-month content calendar up-to-date.
- Attend appropriate industry events for networking and brand awareness.
- Managing the MarComms team, arranging meetings and taking minutes.
- Where required, management of media relations including outbound contact with press to arrange meetings and to follow up PR enquiries and stories.
- Experience of graphic software (i.e. Adobe).
- Have an interest in the voice, language and sound industry.
- Marketing qualification.
- Experience in updating websites with content, specifically utilising the WordPress platform.
£22-£27k based on experienceEmployment type:
full-time and part-time applicants consideredApplication closing date:
Friday 16 April 2021