(please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
- Design high quality deliverables adhering to business requirement with defined standards and design principles, patterns
- Develop and deliver the Reconciliation components using TLM tools
- Should have the capability to test and move components across different environments and finally package it to production
- Co-ordinate with various stake holders (Customers, Business Analyst and support groups) towards understanding the requirements, construction and testing / release
- Develop components based on the business requirements - Discuss with customer and understand the business needs/changes
- Should be able to work with a team who might be geographically distributed. Review the code modules developed by other juniors.Key Skills/Knowledge:
TLM Premium, Unix Scripting, PL/SQLExperience required:
- Associate should be good in TLM Premium Reconciliation Tool towards Recon development and Capital Markets.
- Experience / hands on in migration activities from TLM 2.7 to TLM 3.0
- Detailed understanding of both Front end and back end components in TLM Premium 3.0
- Good Knowledge and hands on in Unix shell scripting and has the capability to develop shell scripts, perform test run and validate results and deploy to production.
- Should be strong in Unix shell programming to perform any automation that project needs.
- PL/SQL & Query knowledge - hands on is required and should be able to work on the queries/commands as per the project needs.
- Associate should have a good communication skill and should be able to talk to customers and understand the requirements clearly and articulate the same to the team if needed.