We are looking for a Head of Digital PR to define, implement, lead and grow our digital PR offering. Overseeing all our digital PR services, including campaign management, social media, media relations and events, we want someone with the confidence and drive to set the vision and take us to the next level.
It's not hard to shout about Search Laboratory. We've been awarded a place in the Times Best 100 Companies to Work For (seven times), been named in the 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain list, and won numerous industry awards for innovation in digital PR. Our aim always is to deliver an industry leading, multi-KPI, PR service to our clients.
We are looking for someone to take line management responsibility for the Senior PR Manager and Events Manager. Working with the team you will promote best practice and establish Search Laboratory as a leading agency in digital PR. This will involve developing, upskilling and enabling PR Campaign Managers to strategise and report on various KPIs across social media and PR (including, but not limited to traffic, conversions, engagements, links, coverage, brand visibility and reach).What you can expect from us
What we need from you
- Autonomy: you will own Search Laboratory's digital PR offering
- Cross-channel exposure: working with other digital channels and leaders to define how digital PR fits into our wider offering
- A great culture: you'll work with really bright, supportive and engaged individuals
- Flexibility: flexible hours and a blended working approach at home and in the office
- Up to £55,000 basic depending on experience, plus great benefits and perks
- Expert knowledge of PR, media landscape, and social media and experience leading a PR offering
- A strategic mindset and results-driven approach
- The ability to lead PR-led conversations with clients and influence PR decision making
- Extensive pitch and conceptualisation experience
- Excellent project management, account management and leadership skills
If you are interested to find out more, our Head of People would love to hear from you. Apply online or call 0113 212 121.