Wave is an independent medical education agency situated in the idyllic town of Old Amersham, with ~40 valued employees. We provide pharmaceutical clients with compelling traditional and digital medical education programmes delivered by people who know what they're talking about and enjoy what they do. Our uniquely structured team puts the editorial department at the heart of Wave to ensure we deliver quality, class-leading programmes that support HCPs to deliver better patient outcomes. We are proud to call 5 of the top 6 global pharmaceutical companies our clients. Wave is a people-focussed company committed to providing professional development and training in a supportive and collaborative work environment.
Continued growth and success means we are actively looking to recruit an Editor or Senior Editor to provide impeccable proofreading, editing and compliance services for their medical education materials (slides, videos, newsletters, meeting materials, infographics, posters, websites etc). Additional responsibilities would include mentoring Editorial Assistants and actively participating in the continued development of the editorial team as a whole (implementing processes and 'best practice' SOPs across account teams).
· Life Science degree, ideally along with a higher degree
· Healthcare communications background
· Solid experience using Veeva
· Good working knowledge of the ABPI code
· Excellent proofreading skills (grammar/punctuation)
· Highly skilled in editing copy to improve flow and clarity
· Proficient in PowerPoint (formatting/graphs/animations etc)
· Able to edit documents to follow different client styles
· Strong referencing skills (performing reference searches and fact checks)
· Strong written communication skills
· Comfortable liaising directly with clients and HCPs when necessary
· Strong analytical skills (working with data sets/statistics etc)
· Experience mentoring junior team members desirable
Competitive salary and benefits package, including pension package, private healthcare (extended to family), holiday flexibility and much more.
To find out more, please contact Ella Withey or Charlotte Harrison directly.