PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - CLM
Ivalua is a leading provider of cloud-based procurement solutions globally THE OPPORTUNITY
We now are seeking a Product Marketing Manager - CLM to join the global product marketing team. This role will be responsible for all contract lifecycle management (CLM) product marketing activities. The ideal candidate will have experience with contract management technology and or domain expertise. You will be responsible for communicating value and increasing sales effectiveness for Ivalua's Contract Lifecycle Management offering and for driving effective product messaging and positioning. The role will report to the VP of Product Marketing, based in New York.WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH US
- Communicate value-based messaging/positioning and gain a complete understanding of the solution area in terms of features, capabilities, differentiators, benefits, value generated, competitive landscape and audience.
- Gather and prioritize customer and market requirements/intel and identify key trends
- Take a value-based approach to creating sales / marketing content aligned to various stages of the sales cycle, including sales decks, case studies, brochures, datasheets, web pages, videos etc.
- Work to understand the audience, understand buyer personas and identify specific industry, regional requirements.
- Create / present thought-leadership content in the form of whitepapers, blogs, webinars, event presentations
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market research, thought-leadership, analyst perspectives and customer feedback.
The selected candidate will collaborate closely and build relationships with:
- Product Management to define the strategy, identify key partnerships and guide innovation.
- Sales and sales enablement to ensure that content is communicated and used by the field and that competitive intel is effectively used
- Marketing to strategize on campaigns and build pipeline for the product and ensure content covers different stages of the marketing funnel.
If you have the below experience and strengths this role could be for you:
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's degree preferred)
- 5+ years product marketing, business consulting or strategy experience
- Must have excellent writing, communication and presentation skills with an ability to simplify messaging, articulate well and overall tell a compelling and engaging story.
- Proven ability to understand and simplify complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences
- Proven domain expertise in contract management
- Prior experience in Product Marketing or within an Enterprise B2B Software/ Cloud company
- Strong proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and/or G-suite
- Fluent English, French being a big plus
Approximately 30% travel should be expected to meet with regional sales and to attend internal meetings/offsites, when travel is back to normal.WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- An innovative and stimulating work environment
- Great training and career development
- You will work with a diverse and global team made up of exceptionally passionate, talented and motivated colleagues who are established leaders in their field
- Regular social events, team sports or musical activities (under normal conditions)
- We pride ourselves in customer experience, Agility, Pragmatism, Positive attitude and enthusiasm, Team play, Continuous learning and Improvement and accountability.
- Ivalua received the Happy @ work France and Germany 2020.
A "Magic Quadrant" leader, Ivalua's solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. This is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
For more information please visit us on www.ivalua.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com