We are on the hunt for a future-thinking super-creative to develop and lead our brand and content content strategy and create engaging stories that will inspire people around the world to reimagine the relationship we have with consumption.
This an opportunity to shape the content strategy and direction for a brand that's changing the way we consume fashion.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
Developing content and media strategy from concept to production, acting as a brand guardian for L'Estrange.
Marketing campaign creative and content creation
Planning and creating innovative content and narratives across all our channels including paid media, social, email and print. This will range from regular brand touch points to larger quarterly campaigns.
Combining creative storytelling with visual content with art directors, photographers and videographers on key hero shoots as well as more adhoc guerrilla shoots.
Ideal requirements include:
- Creative vision with a track record of creating measurably engaging content with a digital focus, particularly short-form content such as social media/paid media as a major channel for L'Estrange
- Experience in developing powerful storytelling from content to production
- Strong copywriting skills - writing, editing and tone of voice
- Great visual identity that is line with the L'Estrange aesthetic
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once and work to tight deadlines
- Have worked in a high growth e-commerce business (bonus)
- Creative contacts/potential collaborators such as art directors/photographers (bonus)
GET IN TOUCH
- Full time role
- Competitive pay + equity for experienced hire
- Free subscription to Audible.com/Calm/Headspace
- Clothing budget and staff discounts
- Extra holiday allowance for self-improvement
- Flexible remote working in Studio
- Start ASAP
Please add your CV, a short description about why you'd like to work for us including any examples of your work.