Dynamics 365 Functional Lead - Microsoft D365 - Birmingham / Flexible WorkingD365 Functional Lead
required for Crimson Limited, a leading IT solutions consultancy and MS Gold Partner. You will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of end-to-end software solutions, using Dynamics 365, Data verse & Power platforms and ensuring these align with their customer needs.
You will support the consultancy and delivery teams across the full project lifecycle in compliance with policies and standards by implementing best practice approaches to pre-sales/design & analysis, configuration, testing and change management.
As well as providing technical support and assistance to colleagues and customers, you will also be required to keep up to date with current and emerging technologies and managing these changes into customer environments.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer-facing communication skills and extensive experience of running functional workshops, conducting pre-sales activities, and training end users.Crimson
is an innovative, fast-moving technology business who are driven by building and establishing strong customer relationships and providing excellent services to leading brands and organisations across the UK.Key Skills
- Extensive Dynamics 365 knowledge and experience
- Strong business domain knowledge with ability to lead customers to the right outcomes
- Background of delivering workshops and training and providing technical assistance
- Installation and implementation of Dynamics 365 applications i.e., CE, Field Service, PSA, Marketing, Omni-Channel
- Ability to translate technical and functional project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of implementing integrated Dynamics 365 solutions
- Strong understanding of technologies commonly implemented alongside Dynamics 365 such as:
- Canvas Apps
- Document Core Pack
- Dynamics Portals
- Knowledge of how and when to use plugins and workflow assemblies
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- Modern Workplace (SharePoint / Teams) experience would be ideal
- MS Azure exposure is highly desirable
- Clear written and verbal communication
The client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, depending on experience, for this position.Interested?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for reviewNot interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.