An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Marketing & e-Commerce Executive to join the marketing and e-Commerce team at Miller Harris.
Will be a flexible combination of remote working with requirement for face to face based work intermittently in London West End.
Reporting to the Marketing and e-Commerce Director and working closely with the rest of the marketing and e-Commerce department your responsibilities include overseeing and executing the digital marketing strategy, driving customer acquisition and retention, growing the customer database and CLM programs and ensuring Miller Harris sites and social channels are setup in an optimised way to grow audience, engage customers and drive revenue. Delivering ROI and efficient CPA for both the UK and international markets.
You need to be strategic and creative, have a strong broad understanding of marketing, customer engagement, building and growing aspirational brands and use analytical thinking to get commercial results from highly targeted campaigns.
Overview of responsibilities.
- Deliver and develop the always-on strategy for paid marketing channels including (but not limited to) PPC, affiliate, paid social, display.
- Actively drive the SEO strategy, working closely with all colleagues and agencies to deliver plans and improve search performance.
- Supporting the wider marketing campaigns in a collective 360 view, working with the wider team to support new launches, seasonal campaigns and new market roll outs.
- Clearly demonstrate strong insight and ROI on ATL activity. Demonstrate effectiveness against business KPI's and seeing optimisation opportunities.
- Demonstrate adaptability to work across digital strategy with both supporting agencies but also capable of delivering and managing key channels internally where needed.
- Working across the team to seek opportunities to increase CVR of digital marketing traffic, testing and always learning.
- Responsible for making sure digital marketing activity aligns with the marketing calendar and launches on time.
- Manage and schedule CRM channels, loyalty and email platform to optimise work flows, automation and testing and always optimising. Working with wider team on requirements, design and timings.
- Budget responsibility with Marketing and e-Commerce director.
- Forecast and report to leadership and within the team.
- Shared ownership and direction on social shopping management and opportunities.
- Supporting e-commerce design team with platform management and promotional activity setup.
- Account management of key partners within the tech stack and day to day engagement with approved partners.
- Experience growing international digital marketing channels.
- Experience of managing agencies to deliver against goals as well as key skills where needed to manage some activity in-house.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Problem solving approach.
- A pro-active approach.
- Excellent excel and GA skills.
- Preferable experience of Shopify plus platform.