We have been retained by one of Europe's most exciting space technology companies, to hire a Head of Marketing. You will be joining a team developing one of the most innovative orbital space launch vehicles (rocket ships!) in the world.
This is a leadership position within the business and reports directly to the CEO.
We are looking for a charismatic individual to create and execute the marketing strategy for the business in the build up to their first launch in 2022 and beyond.
· Ownership of the brand.
· Definition and execution of long term marketing position and strategy.
· Communications to customers and the wider community
· Generation of photographic, video and text materials for both online and offline marketing
· Events management
· Assuming spokesperson responsibilities for the company at events and through press enquiries.
· Building the team
· Ideally you will have worked in high tech domains with a mix of B2C and B2B
· Key will be brand, marketing communications, events - but this is a full marketing mix role
· A background in technical sports would be beneficial
· Ideally you will have technical product marketing skills
· Strong track record of success
The headquarters is in Scotland and this role will need to be based in the HQ to be an effective member of the Executive Team. If you can't consider relocation, please do not apply.
There is an attractive cash, relocation and stock option package.