The award-winning Edinburgh Clinic is looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Theatre Scrub Nurse to join our friendly Theatre Team. You will have experience working within an acute healthcare environment and being a proactive team member.
In this role, you will:
- deliver safe, high quality care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care;
- be an active member of the theatre team showing willingness at all times.
It is essential that you are a Registered Practitioner with Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) or Health and Care Professional Council (HCPC) and flexible and adaptable to shift patterns including Bank Holidays and weekends.
The Edinburgh Clinic is a Day Case hospital with one operating theatre. Our operating department has been awarded the Association for Perioperative Practice (AfPP) accreditation for safer surgery.The Benefits
The Edinburgh Clinic is part of Aspen Healthcare. Our mission is to provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
One of our values is 'Investing in Excellence'. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver world-class healthcare. You will be supported by your Head of Department and have:
- protected time for continuing professional development (CPD)
- access to in-house training courses under our 'Investing In You' Programme
- opportunities for sponsorship to attend external training courses & conferences
- opportunities to develop your management/leadership career with the Aspen Healthcare People Academy.
In addition to the above we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
Winner: UK Employee Experience Awards 2020 Employee Training & Development
Winner: UK Employee Experience Awards 2020 Delivering Customer Experience
Winner: UK Customer Experience Awards 2020 Customer Experience in the Crisis
Finalist: UK Employee Experience Awards 2021 Employee Health & Wellbeing
Finalist: UK Employee Experience Awards 2021 Employee Experience in the Crisis