As one of the world's most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry's detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet.
OMNES means 'all'. It's our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
We want to do fashion differently.
We want to make it better.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to join our growing team.
· Define the annual budget and budget revisions for Marketing and Communications
· Set the marketing and communications strategy
· Establish and implement a complete and integrated / omni-channel marketing and communications plan
· Take ownership of development and implementation of the online and offline campaigns
· Develop customer-centric event concepts which deliver on brand positioning and the strategy
· Establish a key tone of voice
· Manage media relations and PR plans in co-operation with the PR agency
· Set specific KPI for PR and analyse performance including ROI (PR value & qualitative analysis)
· Periodic reporting: PR monitoring, competition analysis, benchmarking and best practices
· Build a CRM strategy and ensure the effective and efficient implementation of CRM campaigns
· Set CRM KPIs and monitor performance of the CRM activities
· Optimize OMNES'S visibility, at each door to deliver an on-strategy and consistent experience and brand image
· Lead the team to ensure flawless implementation of marketing plans (budget, themes, timeliness)
· Recruit, motivate, develop, coach and evaluate the team members to achieve targets
· Business planning period: prepare and present marketing section of the annual business plan and quarterly review presentations to the brand board
· Manage the budget in line with the marketing strategy
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field. Master's degree is preferred
· Minimum 4 years overall experience
· Good understanding of retail KPIs, CRM
· Excellent leadership and team management skills
· Strong analytical and negotiation skills with commercial awareness
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Solution driven, resourceful, resilient, determined