BEIGE is an exclusive personal shopping service designed to cater to clients' fashion needs - but there's so much more to it than that. Our vision is to ensure a seamless, exceptional luxury customer service experience while offering an innovative approach to the modern urbanite's wardrobe - and life.
The partnership & client growth executive is responsible for supporting our growth strategy, with a specific focus on developing the BEIGE client and partners portfolio, establishing relationships with key partners while maintaining a deep understanding of clients lifestyle to drive KPIs.
You will have a great balance of sales experience, relationship-building skills and strategic mindset, to deliver growth. The ideal candidate is pro-active and solutions-oriented with a strong ability to effectively and efficiently multitask. Dynamic and hands-on, you will have the freedom to take your initiative.
- Creating and implementing a partnership development strategy to increase the client base.
- Develop a deep understanding of our client's base, brand and industry.
- Identifying the right channels to penetrate and source the right contacts, target with effective comms.
- Using a multi-channel approach to drive the acquisition and activation of new clients.
- Exceptional client service by communicating and reinforcing service expectations
- Working with the Co-Founders to proactively suggest new ways to enhance the sales processes.
- Maintain a deep understanding of BEIGE's service offerings, rate card and capabilities.
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree; 3+ years in business development/high-value transaction sales
- A strategic thinker always pushing the boundaries of normality.
- Hungry for success - You'll be ambitious and proud of your achievements.
- Have an interest in the fashion industry and show an outstanding curiosity towards the client journey.
- Excellent communication as well as people and organisational skills.
- Be able to coordinate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize workstreams, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment