*Brighton or London based
The Head of Paid Media role is responsible for content and campaign management of paid channels across Study Group's global brand portfolio. You will work closely with the Owned and Earned Media channels and Customer Nurture channels within the Digital Marketing team and with the wider Sales and Marketing teams to make data-led decisions to enable Study Groups media strategy and achieve to set targets and KPIs. You will promote a student first approach to paid media.
The key purpose of the role is meet our student recruitment targets by effectively delivering paid media campaigns.Key Responsibilities:
- Lead paid media planning and campaign delivery for a portfolio of brands across global markets.
- Manage media agency on the delivery of Search, Display and Social Media campaigns.
- Collaborate with Content Production, SEO, Email and UX teams towards optimising student journey.
- Work with sales team to gather key insights, qualitative feedback and optimise lead generation to specific requirements of the sales team and business.
- Drive paid media performance measurement, reporting and insights, creating and delivering actionable insights and commentary on paid media performance
- As a client facing marketing lead, confidently and clearly communicate strategy, plans and performance insights to internal stakeholders.
- Play a leading role in internal presentations, media forecasts and performance estimates, reporting for business review meetings, new business presentations, etc.
- Proven experience in delivering paid media campaigns across Search, Social, Display, Video, Native and Affiliates
- Successful credentials in team/ agency management, delegation and prioritisation, and delivering successful outcomes through teamwork
- Proven experience in stakeholder/ client management and delivering cross-team collaborations
- Accomplished presenter and proven ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Proven proficiency in the use of industry standard Paid Media campaign management and reporting tools
- English language knowledge / fluency to a very high level
- Knowledge / fluency in a second language/s is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of cross-channel strategy, planning and outcome focused delivery is desirable
- Experience of working on complex solutions in an International Digital Marketing agency or large matrix organisation is highly desirable
About Study Group
- Relationship management - Proven ability to build key business relationships at senior and junior levels
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal forms
- High level user of MS office, especially Outlook and Word
- Ability to simultaneously use multiple systems to achieve work goals
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret complex processes
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload in a pressurised environment
- Conscientious and reliable
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe. Organisational Compliance
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.