Working with the Global CFO, this position will afford the right candidate a flexible work schedule, while interfacing with over 8+ international based controllers in driving key initiatives necessary for the rapid establishment of the Knight Piésold Group's Holding Company with selected strategic corporate services.
- Managing the delivery of monthly management accounts and associated management reporting for the UK based holding companies of a global engineering consultant.
- Support the monthly management accounts for various operating entities globally
- Co-ordinate monthly and quarterly reporting including insightful commentary on key business performance metrics
- Work closely with the Group Controller to establish accounting policies and procedures for entities in 10+ jurisdictions. This includes coordinating activities such as a global chart of accounts, standardized audit reports and leading transfer pricing initiatives.
- Lead annual audits for holding company entities - working with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide Treasury support for the UK holding company operations; including maintenance of numerous multicurrency accounts in the UK; as well global coordination for establishing a reporting protocol on all banking relationships.
- Support the Head of Shareholder Relations for all shareholder accounting activities.
- Proactively contribute towards broader business improvements in areas of contractual compliance; risk management; and corporate governance.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with strong technical accounting skills across UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP and a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience. (3-5 years PQE ideal).
You will consider yourself to have strong attention to detail and be able to work within a multi-entity structure, maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders both internal and external to the business. A high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required and experience with a finance ERP is preferred.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 23 April 2021.