*Please include portfolio with your application, send to email@example.com*
As an independent beer company born in Scotland, Innis & Gunn never shy away from putting in the time and the effort necessary to create a different kind of beer and beer brand. Originality is at the core of our business. In the beers we make, in way we make them, and in the ways we celebrate the originality of others.
It's an exciting time at Innis & Gunn. In the last 12 months we've; produced our debut TV advertising campaign (entirely in lockdown), formed a strategic partnership with the UK's largest beer distributor, been voted the UK's most recommended beer brand, and won 'Best Lager' at the Scottish Beer Awards. But that doesn't mean we're putting up our feet. As part of our ambitious growth plans, we're expanding our award-winning marketing team.
As we prepare for the reopening of our four Innis & Gunn Taprooms, we have ambitions to strengthen our social media presence for each Taproom. Our Taprooms are an extension of our brand, they are the ultimate experience of enjoying our beer and the only place you can enjoy the full Innis & Gunn range on tap and in cans/bottles including tank fresh lager straight from the brewery. As our Social Media Content Creator, you will have a love for all things social and be efficient and effective in creating static and video content. You will be comfortable using editing software and be able to move between editing and content creation to feed social profiles whilst constantly optimising your work and ideas.
This position is over 24 hours per week to be worked over 3 days, with some flexibility to working patterns, and will require travel to each of our Taproom locations in Edinburgh (Lothian Road and Leith), Glasgow, and Dundee.Key Tasks
- Create social posts for our organic content schedule, aligning with the wider marketing calendar, brand guidelines, and KPIs.
- Maintain an active content calendar and work within our set content pillars to create and populate the social schedule in advance.
- Create, manage, and monitor our Facebook and Instagram accounts for our Taprooms; four Facebook profiles, three Instagram profiles.
- Create compelling content in both static and video format that reflects the experience of our Taprooms.
- Elevate organic social content; your creativity, ideas, and execution will bring our social channels to life for each of our locations.
- All assets should be optimised for Social Media, including Reels, Instagram Stories and Grid, IGTV, and graphic design for static assets.
- Respond to emerging trends on social and within the content's performance.
- Build and encourage a community of advocates through engaging and responding to our customers, giving them reasons to visit and return. Work with the venue managers to ensure consistency throughout our community management.
- Collaborate with our Social Media Editor on optimising post times, length, duration, tone of voice, and reporting.
- Work with colleagues in marketing to support our wider brand campaigns with content on our Taproom channels.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Assist in the delivery and management of paid social campaigns.
- Support copy and content for our weekly email campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience of social content creation across a range of platforms including static posts, video, carousel, stories/vertical video, lives, and reels/TikTok within a professional background.
- Experience with software such as Adobe, Premiere Rush, Photoshop, and Canva is essential.
- Must have own car and full, clean driving license.
- Detailed, passionate, and creatively ambitious.
- Professional standards of written, image, and video-led communications.
- A love for social media, trends, hashtags, memes, innovations, and social best practices.
- Excellent organisational skills for time management, prioritisation, forward planning, maintaining an active content calendar, meeting deadlines, and publishing content.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working within hospitality would be beneficial.
This position is over 24 hours per week to be worked over 3 days, with some flexibility to working patterns, and will require travel to each of our Taproom locations in Edinburgh (Lothian Road and Leith), Glasgow and Dundee.· Please include a portfolio or example of your work in your application.