This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-leading franchise organisation. As a Social Media and PR executive, you will be responsible for the day to day running of two B2C/ B2B national brand's output, including all social media channels (primarily Facebook and LinkedIn). The brands are highly recognised, established market leaders in their fields - multi-award winning and highly respected within the franchise industry.
You will ensure all activity drives the social media strategy forward and delivers against lead generation objectives. As well as providing a quantifiable approach across all social channels, you will create PR plans and releases to maximise national and local media coverage and ensure delivery of campaigns on time, on spec and within budget. PR success will be measured by 'AVE', 'Reach' and overall lead generation.Responsibilities
Skills, experience and qualifications required
- Support and report to the Marketing Manager to ensure the delivery of digital communication strategies
- Take ownership of the planning, delivery and results of social media and PR output
- Grow 'social following' and 'interactions'
- Increase lead generation from social and PR channels
- Create national PR and social media calendars
- Lead the creation and delivery of social media content campaigns
- Create national and local press releases
- 'Sell in' all press releases (local and national)
- Build positive impressions and reach for both brands
- Build and maintain relationships with the press and relevant trade bodies
- 5+ years of PR/ social media experience, preferably in the franchise, drainage or grounds maintenance industry
- Degree or diploma in PR, marketing or a related field
- Experience of working in a PR agency either in the UK or overseas
- Experience of managing and developing content for social media channels
- Demonstrate strong communication skills coupled with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Creative with excellent copywriting skills (English) for a variety of audiences (B2B and B2C)
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to collate and analyse data
- Demonstrable experience as a Communications, PR or Social Media Executive
- Positive, self-starter, ambitious, resilient, solutions-focused with a desire to work in communications.