Location: Solihull / United Kingdom
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
As a business analyst working for Infor, you will fulfill a key role in a data analytics team. A business analyst will be able analyze data and assess reporting requirements while being a key component of the data analytics team to drive solutions for internal business analytics.
A business analyst coordinates and collaborates between internal stakeholders, the data analytics team and the development teams, to solve internal analytical reporting business requirements, as well as, the design and implementation of the internal service or product. A business analyst will ensure that the service or product will meet the requirements of the internal stakeholders and ensure quality on supporting the field using the service or product.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Identifies and analyzes business requirements and transforms those requirements into solutions for the business.
- Interprets and presents data and analysis results in a clear and concise manner allowing an audience to quickly understand the results and your recommendations, to allow the business to make data driven decisions.
- Provide detailed specifications of requirements for implementation and testing.
- Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and presents adjustments.
- Develop and provide recommendations to the data management team for additional data collection requirements, ensuring the proposed recommendations are viable.
- Collaborate and engage with team members, partners and stakeholders in multiple geographical locations.
- Ensures all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
- Be confident and familiar with data analytical tools and methods.
- Be able to prioritize requirements, project plan and release control together with team members, partners and stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
· You have a bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
· You have a minimum of 2 years of prior software business analyst or comparable job experience. Ideally, you have received formal training in requirements analysis techniques, understand the principles of user-centered design, and use case modeling.
· Transact-SQL scripting for MS SQL Server Management Studio are not unknown to you, and a working knowledge of Python is a desirable benefit.
· Experience in data analysis, having strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret data and requirements to solve problems logically and methodically.
· You can transform business requirements to functional concepts, with extreme attention to detail.
· You have a proactive attitude and hands-on mindset with the ability to organize your projects and tasks in a self-managed way. You can manage multiple priorities under set deadlines.
· You combine technical understanding with great communication skills, and you have excellent verbal and written English skills.
· You love to share ideas; you are an extraordinary team player and a good speaker.
What's in it for you?
At Infor, we are highly invested in the success of our people. We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with-and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment, and encourage volunteerism in our communities
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.
- The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/