www.thehouseofhyde.com | @thehouseofhydeAbout the role
House of Hyde have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our fast growing lifestyle marketing agency, specialising in hospitality, food and drink.
This role will require you to manage press relationships, carry out regular editorial pitches, as well as drive celebrity and influencer press. Candidates must have a strong PR background working within lifestyle brands, with an impressive track record of success.
This is an extremely attractive role for a candidate who is passionate about lifestyle brands and would be interested to join a fast-growing business and a dynamic team
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Responsible for managing client's lifestyle PR strategy in order to develop compelling stories that drive brand awareness and purchase behaviour
- Create press releases
- Proactively outreach to key editors in long/short lead and online media outlets to secure coverage, features, and news items
- Have a strong media relationships with the ability to generate celebrity press
- Bring innovative and new ideas to the table with regard to events, mailings and activations
- Manage client relationships, hosting regular client meetings
- Support product launches and promotions
- Regularly monitoring PR initiatives performance and results to continuously readjust and improve strategy effectiveness
- Manage inbound press inbox
- Manage existing relationships with celebrities & influencers
- Develop new relationships with relevant celebrities & influencers and brand ambassadors through gifting, events, and targeted initiatives
- Manage collaborations
- Manage product send outs
- Manage gifting and promotional budget and allowances
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in PR with an established network of press and influencer contacts
- A business-minded individual with strong understanding of lifestyle branding, digital marketing, and communications
- A confident and self-starter individual
- Very strong communication skills with excellent use of written English, including ability to write and edit press releases, designer Q&As, media alerts
- Well-organised and efficient person with good time management and prioritisation skills and the ability to summarise and communicate key information clearly
- A team player who likes to work in a very dynamic environment
- Eager to adopt responsibilities and take on new challenges
- Ability to have a very hands on approach
If you would like to join a fast-paced, innovative marketing agency in London, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
www.thehouseofhyde.com | @thehouseofhydeAbout us
House of Hyde is a fully integrative luxury lifestyle marketing agency, specialising in hospitality.
We see ourselves as an extension of our clients, taking a holistic approach to brand strategy and marketing communications. House of Hyde effectively promote clients across all marketing channels where we can satisfy their needs all under one roof.
House of Hyde offer clients a package service, which brings together online and offline marketing efforts in a consistent and balanced way.
We are an agency made up of unique out of the box thinkers, who revel in putting together marketing plans that get our clients noticed.