For serious applicants, please answer the Typeform questionnaire through this link: https://istackconferences.typeform.com/to/XxdU8ceK
If you do not submit your application through the link specified above, we will take this as a sign that you have not carefully read through the job description. We will not entertain applicants who have not submitted their application through the Typeform questionnaire above.About us
iStack Conferences (www.istackconferences.com) brings you Affiliate World Conference (https://affiliateworldconferences.com) with bi-annual events held in Barcelona and Bangkok. Since 2015, our conferences have grown exponentially and have become industry leaders globally with more than 18,000 attendees for our online events and 500 companies and 8000 attendees annually for our offline events.
And when we say 'conferences', don't get confused with grey-suited businesspeople in drab dimly lit rooms eating stable sandwiches. Our "conferences" are attended by sharp online entrepreneurs with the future in mind. We make our 'in person' events more music festival than monotone, think a huge impressive stage with LED lighting, beer pong tournaments, and adult-sized bouncy castles. Our "conferences" are very fun and we apply this same mindset to our working set-up offering very flexible working hours, virtual offices, and annual travel to Bangkok and Barcelona for our events.About the team
We're known for producing the best events in the industry and the team that produces those conferences is our incredible mix of talented and passionate professionals drawn from the worlds of design, event management, marketing, and more. We have grown from a very small team to a global company of more than 30+ people based across Europe, the Philippines, USA/Canada, and New Zealand.
We are now looking to grow our team further and take our company to the next level and we are looking for a Production Manager
to help reach our goals for 2021.Your role and impact on our team
Skills and abilities we're looking for
- Support Head of Production with the overall delivery of all live events
- Manage elements of the creation, development, and communication of the Project Timeline for live events across all teams for each event to ensure all departments are aligned and all events are running effectively and on schedule to eliminate any risks
- Maintenance and distribution of production schedules and contracts
- Administrative tasks including but not limited to preparing documents, communicating to the wider team, monitoring, and recording data, and compiling reports
- Budget management for live events
- Handling and filing booking confirmations and invoices
- Conducting research and obtaining quotes for event requirements including but not limited to suppliers, venues, staffing, etc
- Managing external suppliers and helping with building long term positive relationships
- Being creative and proposing ideas to enhance the attendee, exhibitor, and sponsor experience
- Acting as an on-site supervisor during live events
- Assisting Head of Production with any ad hoc tasks
- Collating research and helping with presentations and meetings within the production team
- Coordinating and helping facilitate the post-event review process, working closely with the global team to gather and record feedback
- Play a crucial role in the delivery of live events
- Work closely with Head of Production to implement all company processes during pre-production, live shows, and post-production
Awesome Perks You'll Enjoy
- You have exceptional organizational and administrative skills, along with keen attention to detail.
- You know how to assess and anticipate the needs of the Department and understand their criteria for prioritization. You understand their valued stakeholders, mirror their style of engagement, and proactively react to their changing requirements.
- You're able to work on your initiative with a problem-solving approach when confronted with challenges.
- You're a problem-solver with the ability to think on your feet, react rapidly to situations, prioritize your workload and implement measures to improve procedures and workflow.
- You're a calm person, stay level headed under pressure, and able to make decisions on the go
- You can juggle multiple projects at once and have really good prioritization skills
- You're flexible and can thrive in a fast-paced and pressurized environment
- You are confident, you have a voice, and can use your initiative.
- You've experienced working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You're looking to develop your skills in a fast-paced event environment.
- You have a love of event production
- You're a trustworthy, tactful, confident, and friendly
- Fit work around your life. We use virtual offices and work from home depending on where in the world you are based.
- Enjoy the fruits of Remote Work (once travel is safely acceptable). As long as your work is done to schedule, we don't mind if you want to travel at times when doing it. This is normally accepted after your probationary period and depending on event deadlines.
- Master new skills and develop your role. Dream big and we'll allow you to take on more responsibility and develop yourself.
- Travel the world! With annual trips to Bangkok and Barcelona to see your work come to life as well as spend time with your new iStack family from all over the world.
- We believe the key to success is happy and fulfilled people. We have a friendly and supportive work environment that attracts and rewards talent and hard work.
Role-based in London
Previous experience (3 years + experience in event manager/ production manager ideally with experience producing conferences) Applications close on May 15, 2021
We are looking for the right person so we will schedule interviews ahead of the cut-off date if your application stands out. We receive a high volume of emails which we do not consider as they do not show evidence of the candidate reading through the job description and applying care to their application. We highly recommend it if you wish to be considered not to make this basic mistake.
Do you put the "extra" in extraordinary?
- Send your CV and cover letter outlining why you would be a great fit and why you want to work for us to email@example.com after filling out the Typeform questionnaire.