Chief Financial Officer | Global Architecture Practice | London
Harmonic Finance are delighted to be working with a fast-growth global architecture practice in their search for a Finance Director to join their expanding team. Now well established in the industry, our client is looking for an intelligent and driven professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Based in Central London in state-of-the-art offices, the company completes prestigious commercial and residential projects across the globe. Having won various RIBA awards, the business is looking to capitalise on this success and undertake even more ambitious projects over the next 12 months.
The business has maintained a relaxed non-corporate environment which encourages creativity and collaboration. With various industry events and socials throughout the year, culture is at the heart of the company.
You will be working very closely with the CEO and Partners and will be managing a team of 12 people. The role itself is extremely strategic as well as having several reporting duties. With significant levels of autonomy, this role would suit a self-motivated and commercially astute individual.Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the overall running of the finance function
- Business partnering with the Partners and CEO providing detailed and insightful analysis and driving a forecasting and planning cycle
- Implementing financial controls and striving to improve the monthly close process
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- Engaging with suppliers such as auditors, lawyers and senior advisors
- Streamlining finance systems and implementation of new systems within the business
- Managing more junior members of the finance team
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified and at least 6 years post-qualification
- Experience working within a project focused environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Microsoft efficient
- Excellent team management skills
120,000- £150,000 + bonus + profit share Location
: Central London with work from home flexibility
If this role is of interest, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us, please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ