Management Accountant Gloucestershire, UK £competitive package
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Management Accountant to join a team at the finance centre of this major company. The company has a forward thinking approach to flexible remote working. The role is ideally suited to a qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Accountant and you must have experience of working within a Management Accounts role and seeking to advance your career to the next level. There will be considerable opportunity for ongoing further professional and personal development.
Core responsibilities will include the following,
· Working in a team and producing monthly management accounts and insightful business performance data
· Month end processing and balance sheet reconciliations
· Monthly stock and cost accounting
· Support the financial reporting function.
· Preparing and presenting financial reports to business managers
· Developing cost and analysis models
· Supporting Financial Planning and budgeting processes
· Undertaking projects - particularly driving process and efficiency efficiency improvement initiatives
· Business Partner with divisions, such as R&D to support the operational businesses in achieving their objectives.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following experience, skills and personable attributes:
· Qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent - we will also consider finalist level candidates who expect to qualify this year.
· Must have worked in a fast-moving customer focused finance team producing Management Accounts in a large company
· Thorough understanding of costs and variances.
· Be confident and articulate with the ability to produce and present high-quality financial information
· Be happy getting involved with the detail but able to see the bigger picture and support the business managers
· Must have great Excel skills
· A curious mind - able to look beyond the numbers
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to present accurate data in an insightful and impactful manner
· Deadline focused with good organisation and planning ability
· Enjoy working in team but also self-driven and accountable
So, What's in it for you
· Opportunity to work for a successful and growing organisation.
· Competitive package including a salary up to £45K plus benefits package dependent on experience
· Genuine opportunity for career progression
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU / UK on a permanent full time basis. Due to the high volume of applications we will only respond to candidates that are selected for interview.