Senior CRM Automation Executive £25,000 - £30,000 Staffordshire
Pitch are partnered with an exciting tech brand based in Burton-On-Trent that are looking for a Senior CRM Automation Executive to join their expanding CRM team. Established since 2011, this growing SME operates solely within the sporting industry and prides themselves on powering the loyalty and rewards platforms for various well-known sporting clubs throughout England.Looking at continuing to evolve their CRM capability, this role is vitally important to the business as the candidate will work to look after their customer experience and lifecycle, ensuring all activities and campaigns operate with the customers and partners at the forefront of the business.
Reporting into the CRM Manager, the Senior CRM Automation Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting in the delivery of the CRM strategy.
- Managing the automated journey's of all members, ensuring a successful and effective lifecycle.
- Creating and implementing marketing automation campaigns.
- Delivering targeted and effective content, segmentation and data triggers.
- Building automated customer journeys specifically targeted to set members through using member blueprints.
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure designs meet company set brand guidelines.
- Manage testing and trouble shooting for all automated activity.
- Report on campaign performance, reporting back to the wider team, providing suggestions for improvement when needed.
The ideal candidate will come from a technical CRM role, with experience in marketing automation. This role is highly focused on CRM Automation, so please only apply if you are confident in this area. The business are open to agency and in-house experience and are looking for a confident individual who is looking to grow with the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has plans to invest in the CRM function in the future. You will be part of a supportive marketing, creative and IT team.
The business offer flexible working hours and two days working from home per week. If this sounds of interest, please submit your CV today!