No recruiters please, DO NOT click to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org DIRECTLY with your CV and cover letter.
We are Democracy, a multi-award winning Digital, Social and PR agency in Chorlton, Manchester.
We work with some incredible brands like Dulux, Tile Giant and Tequila Rose. But when you get past our credentials, you'll discover that we're much more than your average agency...
We're thought-leaders, storytellers and innovators. We combine emotional intelligence with data-driven insights to develop engaging comms strategies that change the way people think, the way they feel and the way they behave.
Our world-class creative approach centres on our belief that it's people - not channels - that have the power to impact on the success of a brand. And we now need a talented Social Media Exec to grow channel presence, drive engagement and boost brand awareness. YOU
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and organised Social Media Executive to be part of our digital team.
Specialising in creating scroll-stopping content across all social platforms, we're looking for an enthusiastic creative who lives and breathes the world of social media.
We need someone with an understanding of how to create deep connections with audiences - drawing on current digital and social trends to create engaging content with viral appeal.
This is a demanding job. So, experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrating organisational efficiency is a must.
You also need to be able to hold your own in all agency zoom calls.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to develop and action content strategies using the process developed by the team at Democracy and confidently present and communicate strategies and results to clients and internal stakeholders
- Project manage day-to-day delivery of digital projects, executing the approved strategy as directed by Content Director
- Plan and create content that engages the target audience, using channel-appropriate tactics for a range of social and digital platforms
- Use proactive and reactive community management skills to build engaged communities on social media
- Craft copy that is tailored to the audience, in-line with the brand's tone of voice, is well-written, grammatically correct and free of spelling mistakes
- Utilise social listening tools to influence content strategies and reactive opportunities
- Collaborate with the Studio team to drive content that's on the edge of all that's new and fresh
- Work alongside the digital advertising manager to plan, optimise and maintain campaign budgets
- Provide support to the Content Director, assisting with content development and research e.g. competitor analysis, social listening and industry benchmarking to create and implement new marketing/social media strategies
- Provide weekly campaign reports and compile monthly reports including insights and recommendations on how to optimise the campaigns. Monitor results against agreed KPIs.
- Maintain clients' social channels, ensuring best practice at all times with some community management
- Provide client-facing support, attending client calls, responding to emails and attending meetings
- Keep on top of advances in digital techniques and technologies and share learnings with clients and the agency
WHAT YOU'LL GET Salary:
- 3+ years experience in a Social Executive position
- Working knowledge of social media scheduling tools, such as Falcon, Hootsuite and Sprinklr
- Excellent understanding of the design requirements and restrictions for each of the major social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube)
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- A good standard of education - A levels or equivalent
- Ability to travel
Generous salary - depending on experience Hours:
- 37.5 hours per week - flexible hours (currently split between the office and remote working - rota dependant)
- Laptop and mobile