At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK's top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK's leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.What's the role?
We are seeking a Paid Social Executive to manage initiatives across the Uswitch & Money.co.uk brands. You will be responsible for leading the Paid Social accounts, and ensuring positive results and growth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: autonomously running the social media strategy across multiple platforms, data & profitability analysis, collaborating to update creative / designs, performing and monitoring A:B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks. This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large scale digital media account.
- You will have ownership of the strategy, execution and success of paid Social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram (to start) - you won't just talk about your dreams of brilliantly built campaigns, you will execute on them
- Drive paid social strategy, creating roadmaps, planning strategic initiatives and optimization efforts to hit goals and targets
- Work together with our incredible teams, including the engineers building our proprietary technology, our web designers and developers working on our websites, and our customer journey teams building top-notch digital experiences.
- Weekly and bi-weekly reporting on campaign performance
- Internal communication on analysis of campaigns
- Day-to-day account management including campaign optimisation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution.
- Experience leading a paid social account across Facebook and Instagram and working with design resources to optimise creative and messaging for target audiences
- Proven track-record of improving financial performance of a social media strategy via revenue growth, cost efficiencies or churn reduction
- Account management expertise - experience working with budgets, optimisations, bidding strategies, campaign set-up and structure
- Data-driven mindset with superior analytical and quantitative skills who think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimise campaigns to deliver results.
- A passion about using social media platforms to improve customer outcomes, tools, technologies, and strategies. Intellectually curious about broader marketing trends
At RVU we believe that we can be the change we wish to see in the world. We hold ourselves accountable to being open and inclusive teammates and community members. We embrace our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflects the world we live in.
Other benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- Hybrid approach of in-office and remote working - we've learnt to adapt our work style throughout 2020 and will be adopting a hybrid approach of in-office and remote working, once it is safe to do so, where each employee will combine a mixture of the two each week.
- 'Work from Home' budget to help contribute towards a great work environment at home
- Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption leave policy, for those key moments in your life
- Regular virtual events - from company-wide events with insightful external speakers, to virtual 'coffee chats' with fellow colleagues, we want to make sure our colleagues continue to feel connected whilst working remotely.
- Health insurance