*Brighton or London based
In this senior marketing role, you'll lead the technical delivery of CRM campaigns, customer journeys and processes across email, SMS and other channels as we grow our customer communications mix. You will work across the global Study Group brand portfolio, to maximise conversion and engagement at every stage of the funnel. This new position, reporting to the Associate Director, CRM Customer Nurture, will lead the design and build of automated customer journeys and time-bound campaigns. This is a mix of hands-on technical delivery, technical strategy and customer comms planning.Key responsibilities:
Analytics and performance management
- Lead day-to-day execution of our B2C campaigns and customer journeys across SFMC and other platforms.
- Implement and manage the setup of campaigns and journeys across the customer nurture CRM communications mix including email, SMS and messaging
- Provide data-driven recommendations to optimise campaigns and customer journeys in order to successfully deliver sales and customer success metrics
- Create new and optimised audience segments using pipeline and behavioural data
- Be responsible for email template design and build using HTML, CSS, AMPscript-based dynamic content and other tools and testing platforms.
- Partner with IT to support the implementation of new platforms support e.g. conversational messaging
- Maintain and improve the SFMC customer data solution, segmentations, campaigns, asset tagging, and other reportable features, and for other platforms when implemented
- Manage and maintain marketing consent, identify/recommend preference centre solutions and ensure adherence to GDPR protocols
- Manage QA and testing processes for all activities, guiding all team members in the consistent application of these processes
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions and customer experiences
- Establish a consistent set of performance metrics and approach for regular reporting
- Continuously monitor, analyse, share and develop responses to customer behaviour, sales performance metrics and competitor activities.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of Customer Nurture team activity using both vanity metrics and impact on the sales pipeline
- Conduct analyses as required to support senior management.
- Actively encourage collaboration and innovation in pursuit of continuous improvement
- Champion learning and growth in the team
- Translate strategy into clear team goals
- Effectively coach the team to operate with a customer-first, results-driven mindset
- Able to answer queries on SFMC features, capabilities, feature implementation, and advise on best approaches
- Maintain and manage the SFMC platform ensuring integrity and health
- Troubleshoot technical issues and bugs, working with internal and external support teams as appropriate
- Build scalable solutions for a complex business model across the CRM communications mix
- Ensure data integrity and consistency between SFMC, Salesforce and other tools and systems
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance.
- Measure and report on ROI of CRM activity and campaigns
- Build plans to ensure the achievement of the team's targets and meet or exceed revenue and margin targets
- Effectively coach team to operate in a commercial, cost focused environment
About Study Group
- Have solid hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience, including certification, is highly desirable - including but not limited to Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, Marketing Cloud Connect and Interaction Studio.
- Have experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Be familiar with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI.
- Be familiar with other Salesforce clouds including Sales and Service .
- Have experience with email testing platforms such as Litmus.
- Have proven track record in leading, developing and delivering data-driven, results-focussed CRM campaigns and customer journeys.
- Be adept at gathering and interpreting both business and technical requirements, and producing technical recommendations and designs.
- Be an effective communicator and a team player.
- Have worked in hybrid matrix of internal and external resources, ideally in a global organisation.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe. Organisational Compliance
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.